Saturday, April 5, 2008

finally some nice weather

i was finally able to get my bike off of my computrainer today. high 50's, sunny, warm, wind from the south, couldn't have asked for a much better day. apparently nor could the rest of the city. i swear everyone came out from the woodwork. the path was crowded, i guess i forgot my old mantra to never ride on the path on the weekend. anyway, it was still a perfect day.

brings the grand total for the past 3 days to
9 miles running
71 miles cycling

tomorrow i am going to try to commute to work on my bike. it's all tricked out with new lights, a new lock, and a fender. i've got some windpants and a windjacket to help fight the cold on the way downtown tomorrow. just trying to hold off filling my gas tank for one more day...

now i just have to find some people to read my tangential and often random thoughts.

cubs win

No comments: